However last night I couldn’t for the life of me remember if I’d taken it or not. I tried falling asleep but all I could think about is how ill I would feel the next day if I hadent taken it. So I took another one.
Usually it kicks in pretty quick, making me feel dizzy and sick, hence why I take it just before I go to sleep. I thought if I had taken two lots it would knock me out, no such luck. I pretty much had a 3 hour tripping sessions,the space in my head when my eyes were shut turned into the size of our universe with every thought and feeling I’ve ever had crashing about, I was freaking out.
I started panicking there was a ghost in the room which made my whole body feel dark so I started thinking about by kids which made it go bright again. It was sooooo fucking weird. I had to write it down this morning, as like a bad dream I knew I would forget.
I ended up sleeping in 2.5 hours longer than planned this morning and how feel doped up, dizzy and slow. I can not stand feeling like this. I’m downing coffee hoping it passes soon as I have so much to do today.
I’m so annoyed at myself I’m normally so good. Have you ever accidentally taken too much of your medication?! I’d love to hear your stories in the comments below.
The Secret Blog of a 30 Year Old
X X X X X