- I’m sick of food shopping and handing over my well earned cash week after week.
- I’m sick of remembering to bring my shopping bags when I go shopping.
- I’m sick of putting the food shopping away.
- I’m sick of forgetting one essential ingredient to every meal I have planned that week.
- I’m sick of asking what people want for dinner, buying what they ask, then they don’t want it.
- I’m sick of being told “I don’t mind what we’re having for dinner cook what ever you want” then once dinner is cooked they moaned that don’t want to eat it or don’t feel like that meal tonight. TOUGH SHIT YOUR EATING IT!
- I’m sick hearing “this takes weird I’m not eating it” when it’s the same thing I’ve bought and cooked for years.
- I’m sick of cooking everyone different dinners.
- I’m sick of adapting a meal four different fucking ways so everyone will eat it.
- I have one child that won’t eat sauce or any other meat than chicken.
- I have one child that won’t eat veg or meat full stop.
- My other half won’t eat maybe 80% of the worlds food choices.
- I’m sick of slaving away for hours on a meal when it takes less than 10 minutes to eat it.
- I’m sick of peeling and chopping veg.
- I’m sick of multi tasking while cooking e.g. Boiling, frying, oven cooking, making sauces, chopping meat and veg all the same time, its bloody draining!!
Ahhhhhhhhh tell me what you hate about dinners in the comments below!!
The Secret Blog of a 30 Year Old
X X X X X